• Curse Sites
Help
Regional Flag[Bug?] A Grisly ShipmentSource
Neurotic.4328
Target Source
#1 -

I had completed the 2 objectives asked of me and planted the bombs and ran away from boat as told and nothing happening am i doing something wrong or is this bugged?

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#5 -

Where exactly did you go? I’m not seeing an issue with this story step, when you’re prompted to “Get to the ark’s highest point” there’s a specific location that’s up on top of the ark, that should be marked on the minimap.

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#7 -

I’m just trying to narrow down the problem, I didn’t mean to imply that you’re not following the quest directions. Note that the green circle is a bit deceptive since it’s 2D when the point you need to reach is (literally) up at the top of the ark’s structure—make sure you’re taking the stairs as far up as you can. It’s a fairly small area and with the ghostfire burning around you, it can be difficult to find the way up. If you have room to run “around” the circled area, it sounds like you’re not at the very top. (It’s a really small area.)

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#9 -

You need to get on top of that building to your left in the screenshot. You’re only part of the way up.

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#11 -

The stairs are inside the building.

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#15 -

What’s your current objective?

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#24 -

That’s not the top of the ship. There’s a stairway straight ahead of you that leads further up.

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#26 -

The bomb step will automatically complete after X time passes.