• Curse Sites
Help
Regional FlagTournament chests and transferring between server regionsSource
ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#1 -

We’ve discovered an issue where you may stop earning PvP tournament reward chests after transferring from a EU server to a US server, or from a US server to an EU server. We don’t have an immediate fix for this, but we’re continuing to investigate the issue. If you’ve stopped earning reward chests after a server transfer and transfer back to your original server region, you should begin earning tournament rewards again. If you continue to play in your new server region, you should begin earning tournament rewards again once you’ve earned more tournament reward chests than the amount you earned in your original server region. We will update again once we have more details.

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#2 -

First. Kittens kittens kittens.

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#6 -

Yeah did notice this. Since about 3 days now I’m receiving my tourney chests. WHat gonna happen if I transfer back to my old EU server now? will I have to earn more tournament chests then I did on the US one now to get them again there?

More or less, though your previous EU wins still count. So if you had 10 EU wins, then started earning chests on wins 11-15 on US, then switched back to EU, you’d need to win 6 tournaments to start getting chests again.

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#56 -

This is still a known issue. We recognize that this impacts some of our players heavily, so we definitely want to remedy it. However, the fix is rather involved, so we don’t yet have an ETA on when this will be fixed.