• Curse Sites
Help
Regional FlagMouse losing focus -right click to turn not working [Merged]Source
Imposter.8713
Target Source
#1 -

its like i right click and it work then i start moving around then its like i stop hold the mouse button down and i just spind around instead of turning

there is nothing wrong with my mouse its only in this game i got problem with my right mouse button

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#130 -

Hi guys, I’d like to collect some data from you all in regards to this issue.

Could you please provide the make and model of the mouse that you’re using?

Additionally, is this issue isolated to the one mouse?

If you’re using a wireless mouse, does this issue occur when using a wired mouse?

If you haven’t already, as it will be difficult to look into this issue one on one with every player within the post, I would highly recommend creating a support ticket with our Technical Support team so that we can better assist you while we continue to look into this issue.

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#203 -

Hey guys, the absolute BEST way for us to collect data and look into as well as troubleshoot this issue is if you guys can create a Technical Support ticket so that we can assist you one on one. Unfortunately through the forums there just isn’t enough data for an issue such as this that we can look into this issue off of these posts alone.

Please refer to the thread below for information in regards to contacting Technical Support: https://forum-en.guildwars2.com/forum/support/tech/How-to-Submit-a-Technical-Support-Ticket-2/first#post3957

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#290 -

Hey guys this is still being looked into. Unfortunately I don’t have any information to provide on the status of this issue other than that, but again, I would recommend creating a support ticket for one on one assistance.