• Curse Sites
Help
Regional Flag(BUG) The Hatchery (level 45)Source
yman.2039
Target Source
#1 -

i follow the steps but still stuck at rescue Tchkik and the other scouts. didnt pop get the skritt to safety/Defeat the Destroyer Harpies ..

can somebody help?

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#2 -

Please look at the forum for other threads before posting. Thanks!

https://forum-en.guildwars2.com/forum/game/story/Personal-Story-Quest-The-Hatchery-Bug/511612

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#8 -

I realize it’s frustrating, and all I can do is apologize. Our production team is extremely conservative about protecting the integrity of the Live servers so they only push out updates after they’ve been through a complete testing cycle. So, while I was able to find and fix the bug the same day it was reported on the forums, it isn’t an instantaneous process. The Halloween and November updates are also extremely large, and everything needs to work together, so there’s a lot more to test than just this one story step. Also, any hacks/workaround that we tried to implement would have to go through the same rigourous testing process, so there’s no “fast fix” that can be made. Again, I apologize, and I wish had better news, but this fix has not been forgotten, I just don’t have an ETA for when the fix will be rolled out.

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#28 -

Doing that isn’t going to get things fixed any faster, it’s only going to slow down response time for players with hacked accounts or other support issues.

I said the fix should be in the next content update, I thought it was the 5th but as soon as I found out that it wasn’t, I changed the post. That was my mistake. We’ve tried to be open and honest, but I’m still seeing erroneus information and dates being spread around, which is why the original thread was closed.

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#53 -

This is another case of something that looks simple but is actually fairly complex. The issue is that the same day that I made the fix to this story step, some changes were made to the music system that required an update to all story steps. Unfortunately, this meant that my fixed version was no longer compatible with Live, since it had references to the new audio changes in it, but Live did not have the new changes yet. Ultimately, it was deemed too risky to rush out the new audio changes (since they would affect every story step), which is why this (seemingly minor) fix has been delayed for so long, and why it’s part of a major update, and hasn’t been pushed out with the smaller updates we’ve made since this bug was fixed.

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#75 -

1) It’s already been stated that this fix is in the upcoming content update (so this week)
2) So far, none of our special monthly content has been level limited

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#84 -

Yes, it’s in the update notes.

https://forum-en.guildwars2.com/forum/info/news/Game-Update-Notes-November-15-2012/first