• Curse Sites
Help
Regional FlagIssues with the trading post: please post here [MERGED]Source
Gokki.9574
Target Source
#1 -

Doing transactions to craft things for profit and skillups ended up in me losing all my money. I’ve placed orders to buy some materials but all the money was gone and no materials delivered. The “things im buying” doesnt show anything nor does the “things i’ve purchased/sold” show anything

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#1406 -

Hi,

It’s not in the patch notes, but in tonight’s build we rolled out some changes to the Black Lion Trading Company that may fix it for a lot of people.

If it was not working for you, please check now and see if it’s working now.

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#1426 -

Minor bug:

Filtering in BLTC on Item Upgrades (sigils and jewels, etc) are borked. Filtering for armor upgrades show accessories updates, and weapons show armor upgrades (or vice-versa)

Most probably the filtering ids in the dropdown are wrong.

Update:

After investigating correct subtypes for the dropdown would be:
All -> Subtype=0 or subtype=[null]
Any (usable upgrades on all equipment, like jewels) -> Subtype=1
Armor (runes) -> Subtype=2
Weapons (sigils) -> Subtype=3

Hope this helps in any way,

Regards
D

There is a similar bug in the consumables filtering.

I’ll check the BLTC with the webrowser to check the correct subtype ids for filtering and edit this post with the correct ids.

We’ve got a bug on this now. Thanks for the report.

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#1452 -

We’ve confirmed an issue where the search results’ prices can get out of sync with the actual prices of items. We’re working on a fix. Thanks for the reports.

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#1693 -

I’m experiencing problems trying to buy things off the BLTP. Even with plenty of money in my inventory and plenty of the item in stock the ‘Buy’ button remains gray and unclick-able. I have tried viewing multiple items on BLTP but I still cannot click the ‘Buy’ option.

Looking at your screenshot, you do not have any money in your inventory. You cannot buy items using money from your bank, you have to have it on your character.

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#1700 -

We are working on the issues with the Gem Store and Trading Post, please be patient.

https://www.facebook.com/GuildWars2/posts/10151215829084209

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#1718 -

I’m having problems on certian items i cannot sell on the black lion trading.
i’ve got some images..

Are the items you are trying to sell Soulbound or Account Bound?

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#1719 -

Sold items last night specifically an hour ago and the money isnt available for pickup.

Have you tried clearing out your pickup tab? There is a limit to how many items can be stored there at one time. Until you clear it, no more items or gold (gold is treated like an item in this case) from you purchases or sales will show up.

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#1768 -

I have not been able to buy or sell anything on the trading post in the past 3 weeks. Every time I try to buy something I get this message: “Sorry! Your order did not match any current listings. Please refresh and try again.” Is there anything I can do to fix this?

Hi Sauron,

What this means is that the item you were trying to buy was already bought out at the price you selected. To get around this, you may want to complete your buy more quickly, or click the Refresh button before you submit your purchase. You could also try submitting buy orders at the price you want. This is not an instant sale, but if your price is good enough, a seller may choose to sell to you.

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#1769 -

Just a heads up for the past week or so, items have been selling and I have been getting the money for it, but on the “sold” tab, there’s nothing listed. If I didn’t know I had a black dye listed for a specific amount of gold (which I apparently sold), I’d never know what was sold … other items have sold but there’s no visual update on the sold tab, so no clue what’s been selling.

When you say there’s “nothing listed” do you mean your pick up tab is empty? If you have other items waiting to be picked up, your money may not appear until you clear it out (money is essentially treated as an item when your pick up tab is full; once you clear it, the backlog of gold and items you have will show up.

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#1772 -

No no .. I’m getting the money ok. I get 1 gold here, 4 gold there… what’s happening is before I used to be able to see what was sold that gave me the money, using the “items I’ve sold” dropdown on the market window. Now, it hardly ever updates, and I have no clue what’s actually sold.

The only indication I had that something was buggy was when a black dye sold for a very specific amount of money (minus the broker fees). Sure enough, when I scrolled through items listed, it wasn’t there anymore, but there was no indication of its sale on my “items sold” list dropdown.

The sold items page is not updating at all. You know how it will show you “sold 1 hour ago” or “sold 24 hours ago” etc? It remains static.

Have you tried going a few pages back in your Items I’ve Sold list? There is an issue we are aware of where sometimes the timestamp will be wrong, particularly if a lot of time passed between the time you listed the item and when it actually sold.

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#1773 -

since the update today I can’t access the Black Lion Trading Co.
I get “Error invalid authorization” both from the icon and the trading posts.

Have you tried re-logging? Usually that will fix this issue.

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#1777 -

Edited to add: OK just went on and looked through pages. For some reason I was under the impression that items would be listed on date they sold, not date posted. It explains some confusion on my end to the mysterious amounts of money coming in, and no idea what has sold. Is there any way to create a filter on the black lion to allow us to put in order of date sold, not date posted? Just easier to keep track of stuff that way if you can see your most recent sales, rather than having to scan through pages.

Glad that helped! There isn’t a way to filter or sort transaction history right now, but it’s a good suggestion, and I’ll pass it on. Thanks!

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#1778 -

Hi Nicolle, thanks for the response. When I try to buy an item from the trading post I usually try to complete the transaction in under 4 seconds, I am not waiting a very long time. I have tried completing it faster but it still does not work. Also I can not create a buy order, when I press the “Place Order” button nothing happens. When I mouse over the button it lights up but I am unable to complete the order. Nothing happens when I click it.

The first thing you may want to try is clearing your cache. Here is how to do that:

1. Close the game
2. Go to your temp folder by going to Start/Run, type in temp and hit Enter
3. Browse to the folder named gw2cache-{guid} (Example: “gw2cache-{50641E0B-3AD4-1601-081E-6450D43A0116}” )
4. Delete the whole gw2cache folder
5. Restart the game and see if problem persists

You may also want to try clearing out your in-game mailbox and your trading post pick up tab.

If none of that helps, please give me more information about the problem, like what item(s) you are trying to buy, screenshots if possible. Thanks!

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#1779 -

I have an item I have crafted using the forge but I can not list it on the TP. I have tried switching it between characters and listing it but the option to sell will not light up. I can sell other items I have but not this one particular item. I mailed it to a friend to see if he could list it for me but he had the same issue with this one item. I don’t understand how I can mail it to someone else but can not list it on the TP.

Any help appreciated.

Hi Wejam,

Can you tell me the exact name of the item?

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#1786 -

First of all, sorry if this has been reported before but I’m too lazy to read through this all.

One (extremely minor) issue I encountered is that searching for some items (like ‘Elonian Wine’) will just keep searching forever and ever without ever yielding a result (or a ‘no such item’ message). I verified with some guildies that they have the same issue.

Yep we are aware of this. It is only that item, but any search where that item would be in the results will cause this to occur. We are working to fix it.

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#1787 -

I submitted a bug report, but I wanted to see if I’m the only one experiencing this? I asked my guild and no one is aware of it happening. It has been a few days now that this has been happening. I haven’t been able to view “Items I’m Buying” for 2-3 days. I know I have buy orders and I even added more to see what would happen. The page stays on whatever page I was on previously ie. “Items I’ve sold”. I have quite a bit put into the BLTC for Buy orders so I’m kind of worried. I included a screenshot that appears to show my Buy orders, but that’s actually the items I’m selling. When I click “Item’s I’m Buying” it stays on the “Items I’m Selling Tab”.

Thank you for your support!

Are you sure your buy orders weren’t fulfilled? Items will disappear from this list once they have been bought. You can try looking in the Items I’ve bought list and see if they’re there.

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#1790 -

The item is Leaf of Kudzu

From your description it sounds like you can get to point in the Sell UI where you can set your price, but you can’t click the button to Sell… is that correct? If so, are you sure you and your friend have enough gold on your characters to cover the listing fee? It looks like it would be quite high for that item, around 5+ gold.

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#1820 -

I bought for about 2100 gems in the store but I aint recieving my items.. Could this be fix? I have been searching for a gemcard all week and I don’t get my items wich I paid for.

This is usually due to the mail system not being able to deliver your items. Make sure to:

1. Clear out your mailbox so it is not full
2. Even if not full, try deleting at least one mail and see if any of your items show up

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#1827 -

Hi guys,

These issues you’re reporting (TP not loading, buttons being grayed out) sound like it might be an issue with your browser settings. You may want to make sure you don’t have a firewall or a strict browser setting that could be interfering with the operation of the Trading Post. If you do find that altering a setting does help, please let us know!

Nicolle

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#1834 -

Nothing has changed on my end…I have not changed my browser settings or firewall, so I have no idea what could have happened. I looked back through the forums and tried to follow some suggested fixes, but none of them seem to apply to my version of Windows (XP), or my version of AVG (free).

- my version of AVG does NOT have a “firewall log” under history
- when I right click on “awesomium_process.exe” I CANNOT select Open File Location
- when I go into gw2.exe properties there is NO option that says “Run this program as an administrator”

If you’re on XP, everything is run as Administrator, so this is not an issue and also why you don’t see that option.

I do recommend least temporarily disabling your antivirus software and see if that helps the issue. If that does not help, then you know you can eliminate that as a factor, but if it does fix the problem, then you can tweak your individual AVG settings and see which one could be interfering.

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#1835 -

Unable to buy anything from SEARCH result.

Suppose you input Plush Griffon Tonic and Hit Search button.
You get the result and can go through the pages.
But the cursor keeps showing as a spining wheel and you can’t buy anything. You can select an item but double-clicking would never work. This will continue forever, like a forever “Loading….” situation in old times browsers.

Retried it several times and same result.
Looks like this happens much more frequently at peak hours.

There is a known issue where this happens when you use you keyboard arrow + Enter to highlight the item in the autofill list and execute the search. Does this still happen if you type out the entire name and search or use your mouse to select the item in the autofill list?

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#1837 -

Thanks for your reply. Temporarily disabling AVG does actually fix the issue, so my next question is do you know which settings need to be tweaked? I never had an issue before, and I haven’t changed my AVG settings, so I have no idea which settings to change.

It’s very difficult to know how third party software may affect your access to the game. All I can suggest is to look for settings that may act as a firewall that could block some internet access points or effect the way browsers operate (think security settings, pop-up blockers, etc.), since the Trading Post effectively functions as a browser.

Again if you do discover the exact thing that fixes it, please share as others may have also encountered this issue and your fix could work for them too!

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#1863 -

Not sure if this is the right thread or not but I’m getting a “ERROR: Invalid authorization” when I open the Black Lion Trading Company. I get the error on all tabs. I wasn’t getting this error earlier in the day. is it me or anet?

Do you have a firewall or antivirus program running? If so, it could be interfering with the BLTC and I suggest disabling it to see if that fixes the issue.

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#1865 -

My “Items Sold” and “Items Bought” tab time out (they’re really long). Any chance it could show the last 5000 entries or so to improve performance?

Thank you for reporting this issue. We are looking into it!

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#1905 -

I purchased th riding broom and I still have yet to recieve the item. I have moved out and back from the area I purchased it and I have also restarted the client. Please help me with this issues so I can get my broom.

Keep up the good work ANET!

Is your mailbox full? If not, trying clearing at least one player-sent mail and see if that makes the item show up.

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#1936 -

“You must login …” .. I’m LOGGED IN, I’m playing the game!!!

Had this for weeks and reported ages ago, fed up having to exit the game and restart simply to access the TP.

Kraggy, are you able to click the “Login” link when it appears and login through the account management page? I realize this is an inconvenience, but it might make it so you don’t have to relaunch the client when this happens.

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#1937 -

For the problem described by NastyNuggetz and Holden, do you have a lot of items in your pickup tab? Remember that gold works the same way items do in the pickup tab. If you have reached your limit, neither items nor gold will be added until you clear it out.

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#1951 -

If you buy a bank tab through the Bank, it will automatically add the new tab. However, if you buy it through the Gem Store, it will send you an item that, when used, will expand your bank. If you bought it through the Gem Store and did not receive the item, make sure to check that your mailbox is not full. If it is close to full (8/10 or 9/10) be sure to delete at least one or two player-sent mails and see if the item arrives.

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#1969 -

Hi guys,

These issues you’re reporting (TP not loading, buttons being grayed out) sound like it might be an issue with your browser settings. You may want to make sure you don’t have a firewall or a strict browser setting that could be interfering with the operation of the Trading Post. If you do find that altering a setting does help, please let us know!

Nicolle

I don’t see how this could possibly have anything to do with an error, in game, that is clearly on your end. So many people have been having the same issue, and yet, you do nothing about it.
New patches are great and all, but for some reason you can’t fix current problems in those patches? Even worse, you blame it on the players; I expected more from arena net.
I’m tired of seeing responses for every little issue, except for the large problem that the majority of people posting in this thread appear to have. The only one I saw, that I am quoting, is blaming users.

Really? Get it together.

Hey Captains,

First of all, let me say that I can understand your frustration. We are working very hard to squash all of these edge case problems with the BLTC. Unfortunately, due to the nature of using an in-game web browser, the user’s firewall settings or anti-virus programs can indeed affect the performance or connectivity of the BLTC window. If you are experiencing an issue that not every other user is experiencing, it is usually necessary for us to have you support a Customer Support ticket so that we can get your system information and help you out.

We are certainly not blaming users, and we apologize if our words are being taken that way. We honestly want to do what we can to help you experience Guild Wars 2 in the way it was intended.

Again, apologies for any unintended meaning taken from our responses.

Thanks for playing, and I hope that we can help you solve your issue!

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#1991 -

hello arenanet,
almost 2 weeks ago i posted a error here(page 40) the only mod of you placed a reaction of the person who set a complaint direct under my message about something else. My question is can you pls let me know ingame (same name) you are working on that problem because all that amount gone isnt fun at all for me and really throwt the most of the fun i had in the game in the bottomless pith for me if you dont can fix it either then I suggest you can let me know something aswell. How longer I have to wait the more i dont wanna play the game anymore and people who ask me now about the game I cant recommend the game in this situation.
And if i think right you wanna have more people play a arenanet game.

pktje.5097
ruins of surmia

Hi Pktje,

We are unable to address your specific issue on the forums. Please file a customer support ticket at support.guildwars2.com. Good luck! I hope support will be able to resolve this issue for you.

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#2000 -

http://imgur.com/a/GMo5m
This album shows my trading post items I have sold, the profit I am able to pick up and the Vials of Powerful Blood listing for: 62 at 37s27c gone. I should have at least 19 gold to pick up but only have 1 gold, not to mention the fact that I sold pages of other items too yet no profit is being made.
I picked up the profit after seeing my items were continuing to sell with no impact on the funds I could pick up. This bug has cost me a lot of gold, I have submitted a support ticket and to anyone else with a similar problem I suggest you do the same, hopefully it gets resolved. I’ll edit the post with the outcome.
*Edit – My Items are continuing to sell but no profit is available to pick up, as these screenshots show: Items sold today at 13:42 http://i.imgur.com/ze0Inbn.jpg
Items Sold today at 17:47 http://imgur.com/LptbgRR
‘Pick Up’ today at 17:47 http://imgur.com/lHsF8Dp

This needs to be fixed.

From your screenshots, it appears that your pick up tab is very full. If you clear it out and collect all your items waiting to be picked up, the rest of your gold should show up.

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#2019 -

If you are having problems with the BLTC not loading, or if you are not able to purchase items, please try clearing your GW2 cache. You can do this by closing the game client and:

1. In your Windows start menu type “%temp” (without the quotes) into the search field.
2. Delete all folders that say gw2 cache..
3. Re-launch your game client and try again.

If this does not solve your issue, please submit a customer support ticket so that we can help you an more involved level.

Unfortunately, since GW2 uses an in-game browser you may be experiencing an issue with your PC hardware settings, firewall settings, software settings, or UAC settings. We will need to work with you to find out what is going on.

If you are having a problem with items that you have purchased not showing up, please try deleting some of your in-game mail and see if the items then appear. A full inbox is the number 1 cause of Trading Post delivery problems. This can also occasionally be the cause of items not appearing in your Pickup Tab, as well.

If this doesn’t solve your problem, please submit a customer support ticket.

We apologize for any troubles that any of you are encountering and want to help you as fast as we can. Thanks for your patience, and your passion.

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#2117 -

Aenaos, we need some system info from you. What OS are you playing on? Is this behavior consistent? Can you give us some information on any firewalls you may be using? Finally, please provide us with the specs of your processor, graphics card, and internet speeds.

We’ll try to figure out what’s going on and help you through this.

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#2118 -

jroshq, can you check your bank and see if it has been unlocked?