• Curse Sites
Help
Regional FlagLegendary Weapon TransmutationSource
Boyce.3607
Target Source
#1 -

Dear Sir/Mdm,

With regards to legendary weapons transmuting, did Anet actually purposely program transmuting legendary weapons with exotic weapon stats to become exotic type weapons? Or is it in fact a bug?

Because I’m sure Anet would understand that players would want to transmute their legendary weapon to certain stats but the players would also want to keep the legendary status of the weapons.

1. May I know if the team is working on a fix, or is it just the way the teams wants transmuting on legendary weapons to be.

2. And if it’s actually a bug, suppose if I wanted to transmute the stats now, would Anet be able to fix the legendary status of the weapon on a later patch? Or should I wait till a patch is up before I actually try to transmute the weapon.

Thank you for your time and your hard work.

Sincerely,
Boyce

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#11 -

This is a bug, and one that we’ll be working to fix in the future. Thank you for the reports!

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#33 -

As an update on this issue, we currently have a programmer looking at this issue. I don’t have any further details on this right now, but I can tell you that we’re making progress. Thank you for your patience!