• Curse Sites
Help
Regional FlagUn kitten HodgkinsSource
Zenith.7301
Target Source
#1 -

2 kitten times we get to scepter room, 2 kitten times he bugs and doesn’t trigger the script to proceed. This is absurd and an absolute waste of time for the people involved. No, we didn’t skip mobs in the way save for Kohler.

This needs to stop, or just change your design model to player initiated progression inside a dungeon. I’m tired of wasting time on bugged NPC’s.

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#12 -

2 kitten times we get to scepter room, 2 kitten times he bugs and doesn’t trigger the script to proceed. This is absurd and an absolute waste of time for the people involved. No, we didn’t skip mobs in the way save for Kohler.

This needs to stop, or just change your design model to player initiated progression inside a dungeon. I’m tired of wasting time on bugged NPC’s.

Kholer being skipped has nothing to do with it, and neither should random mobs. This bug is fairly hard to track down, but we are aware of it. If you could, could you either post/message me a more detailed description of what was going on when he bugged out (and the moments leading up to it)? It would help us in perhaps identifying what is wrong.

But as other people have said, this doesn’t always happen. I’ve ran Hodgin’s path maybe 4-6 times and haven’t been able to reproduce the issue on the live game. I can understand the frustration though, and I’m sincerely sorry you’ve run into this bug.

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#16 -

There is also another Hodgins bug that I thought I would mention as this topic has you r attention; if after getting all the scepter pieces, you run toward the howling king through the under tunnels before Hodgins has finished his dialogue, the objective doesnt update and the Howling King doesnt spawn. Never had the bug that the OP posted, but this one has happened a couple of times.

I don’t always post in each individual thread, but I am watchful of section of the forum. Thanks for reporting, but please don’t hold back from posting under the assumption nobody will see it