• Curse Sites
Help
Regional FlagKarma Weapon Exploit Incident in AugustSource
FaDai.3965
Target Source
#1 -

I’m sorry I used the wrong title in previous post.

http://i.imgur.com/KrhMm.jpg

I’m sorry I need remind this incident here. But I’m very angry about some people in my country website forum said.

Those people who need delete the items/currency gained from the exploit said that they keep those items/currency instead of deleting them.

When I heard that it made me sad and disappoint, I think Anet guys were believe players are kind, so they brought those people who account had been banned back. But, today, those people said they didn’t delete it. AND, they said Anet marked the wrong price, so the they didn’t need delete those items/currency.

Anet guys, PLEASE, show out your determination. Let us who believe you can do right thing for normal players. Please punish those guys who still keep those items/currency.

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#2 -

I’m sorry I used the wrong title in previous post.

http://i.imgur.com/KrhMm.jpg

I’m sorry I need remind this incident here. But I’m very angry about some people in my country website forum said.

Those people who need delete the items/currency gained from the exploit said that they keep those items/currency instead of deleting them.

When I heard that it made me sad and disappoint, I think Anet guys were believe players are kind, so they brought those people who account had been banned back. But, today, those people said they didn’t delete it. AND, they said Anet marked the wrong price, so the they didn’t need delete those items/currency.

Anet guys, PLEASE, show out your determination. Let us who believe you can do right thing for normal players. Please punish those guys who still keep those items/currency.

This was an extraordinary case, and we decided to handle it with mercy and with trust. I do not see us doing the same process again in quite the same way. If someone did not delete a cheated item, then shame on them. But if they are that sort of person, it’s likely that they will be caught in wrong-doing again, and at that time, the account closure will be permanent.