• Curse Sites
Help
Regional FlagAnet, r u srsly 180x slower than Blizzard?Source
Pyrefly.3064
Target Source
#1 -

My account has been suspended for some kind of payment issue yesterday. Since my GF’s credit card has been hacked, her bank cancelled all her transactions last month, including the payment for my in-game gems. As we all know that Anet’s customer service is really SLOW, and i dont wanna get banned for this, i tried to re-make the payment with my own card, before i get banned.

I do not want to put all my CC info on email, not safe. And Anet has no phone service. I dont see any way that i can provide my card info to Anet safely, so i stopped and finally get banned yesterday.

I know “bane” is coming but i just cant avoid it, feels like a death timer.
Here is the ticket number [Incident: 121107-002359]? and i was rdy to make the payment long time ago.

PS: i remember last time i get banned in WoW during a boss fight, i got reply in 8mins from Blizzard and get my account restored immediately. What lucky is that when i log back into the game, the boss is still alive and im still be able to get my loot.

Its been 24 hrs till now,

Anet, r u srsly 180 times slower than Blizzard??

Sry for my grammar, i used to speak french.

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#2 -

My account has been suspended for some kind of payment issue yesterday. Since my GF’s credit card has been hacked, her bank cancelled all her transactions last month, including the payment for my in-game gems. As we all know that Anet’s customer service is really SLOW, and i dont wanna get banned for this, i tried to re-make the payment with my own card, before i get banned.

I do not want to put all my CC info on email, not safe. And Anet has no phone service. I dont see any way that i can provide my card info to Anet safely, so i stopped and finally get banned yesterday.

I know “bane” is coming but i just cant avoid it, feels like a death timer.
Here is the ticket number [Incident: 121107-002359]? and i was rdy to make the payment long time ago.

PS: i remember last time i get banned in WoW during a boss fight, i got reply in 8mins from Blizzard and get my account restored immediately. What lucky is that when i log back into the game, the boss is still alive and im still be able to get my loot.

Its been 24 hrs till now,

Anet, r u srsly 180 times slower than Blizzard??

Sry for my grammar, i used to speak french.

Different situations require varying amounts of time to solve. I don’t believe any company would be able to resolve a fraudulent purchase issue in a few minutes.

You’ve submitted a ticket and the team will help you.