• Curse Sites
Help
Regional FlagCurrent Support Ticket Queue Time.Source
zBluRrYz.1347
Target Source
#1 -

Could someone from Anet please tell me what the current support ticket queue time is. I sent in my ticket 42 hours ago after being falsely permabanned and have not got a single word back yet.

Just wondering, Thanks guys

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#5 -

zBluRrYz,

it is hard to say. It depends on the situations and the different incidences but overall, the time of resolution has decreased. In any case, should your incidence remain unresolved for today, please post your reference number in the following thread. Keep on checking as Fabsm says though.

Thanks!

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#8 -

zBluRrYz,

it is hard to say. It depends on the situations and the different incidences but overall, the time of resolution has decreased. In any case, should your incidence remain unresolved for today, please post your reference number in the following thread. Keep on checking as Fabsm says though.

Thanks!

Can you explain me which situation need over 13 days to resolve or respond ?

Ok, to wait 13 days is indeed not normal. Could you please tell me what is your incidence and your reference number? Thanks.

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#11 -

Szegedee,

ok, so after looking a little bit I see that you had an answer for your incidence 9 days ago saying that it was escalated and then, 7 days ago, you received the “awaiting” review answer. This means that it is still not closed so I would recommend you to post it again in the following thread, explaining your situation up to this point.