• Curse Sites
Help
Regional FlagWhat to do when Credit Card Verification Fails?Source
Beastmaster.5071
Target Source
#1 -

I tried doing this in the Support page but it just won’t submit. The circle keeps rotating on the submit button but it just doesnt submit. So I am resorting to posting it in the forums.

About two days ago, I purchased several gems. On my third purchase, I received a Card Verification failed message. So i decided to do it again and ensured that all my details are correct (also made sure I didnt reach my credit card limit). But still kept getting the same messages. Been trying for about two days now with no luck. Also checked my bank account and I have not been charged while getting the error messages. Would appreciate the help to look into this. The details I put in are correct and I have checked them countless times.

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#2 -

You may be hitting one of the fraud prevention measures. Not to suggest that you’re a fraudster! For situations like this, I really encourage you to contact Support by filing a ticket through the “Ask a Question” tab on that linked page. They will be able to assist you. For tips on what information to provide in a ticket, please read this post.