• Curse Sites
Help
Regional FlagWhat happens when we update our tickets?Source
Rachiia.6045
Target Source
#1 -

I’ve read a couple of posts where people think that if they update their ticket it puts them back into the bottom of the queue. Would someone at ArenaNet please clarify what happens to an updated ticket?

I’d like to add some info to my ticket, but now I’m understandably reluctant to do this.

121107-000186 My ticket has been open for more than 24 hours, now, and I’m still banned for botting, macros or extended afk.

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#4 -

If you update your ticket you do not fall back to the end of the queue. You can open your ticket and add more info any time and the queue placement will remain the same.

The issue is creating new tickets, and those definitely do delay response time.

Reinstatements will be handled relatively quickly in cases where an error has been made. Sometimes it requires a lot more time, when it appears that the player submitting the appeal was indeed involved in botting. Please allow this to work through the system and if you find you still need help after three days, feel free to post in the Tickets for Review thread, which is at the top of this Account Support sub-forum.