• Curse Sites
Help
Regional FlagBanned for Botting... When I haven't been botting.Source
KINGMAISON.7598
Target Source
#1 -

So in the middle of WvW today, I was booted from the game and when I tried to log back in I was told I have been Perma Banned for botting, which I have never done. I have already submitted a support ticket about this happening, but I was just wondering if anyone else has had this happen and what the out come was. I have to say when it first happened I was pretty angry about it, but now I figure it was just an accident. Has anyone else had this happen to them? Did this happen because I was farming materials and gold for my Legendary in what was once a high traffic bot area? I don’t really understand how I can be banned for doing nothing, when a guildie of mine said to me after this happened, he has like 200 still active bots on his blocked list. I hope this was just a mistake and I appreciate any feedback.

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#3 -

Hello everyone.

KINGMAISON, this is happening to other players and rest assured that Customer Support will restore your account as soon as they check that you were really not botting.

If your account is terminated for botting, contact Support by filing a ticket through the “Ask a Question” tab on that linked page. Generally you will be helped very quickly (the average is well under 24 hours) but if you find you still need help after three days, feel free to post in the Tickets for Review thread, which is at the top of this Account Support sub-forum.

Thanks!