• Curse Sites
Help
Regional Flag11/9 Devona's Rest/Kaineng/Ferguson's CrossingSource
Pentzski.4620
Target Source
#1 -

Figured I’d make the post since the person who originally made these topics transfered over to Anvil Rock. Anyways, looking forward to a good week of fights and hopefully less accusations thrown about as per usual. Good luck!

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#129 -

Hi folks.

In the interest of allowing the worlds to have a place to discuss their matches, we’re going to re-open this thread one last time.

Let me be perfectly clear here first though – we have taken the time to clean this thread up, and trust me, there was a lot to be cleaned out.

These threads are for discussing WvWvW calmly, constructively, and without personal attacks. If you can’t show good sportsmanship, refrain from calling players or guilds out on what you perceive to be cheats or unjust actions, and be polite, this thread is not for you.

I have re-opened this thread, but note that it comes with a caveat… players ignoring the Code of Conduct will not be given a free or lenient path. If you see someone breaking the rules, report the post (click the little black flag in the bottom right-hand corner of the offending post). Do not be the person that violates the rules by responding in kind.

With that, this thread is now open – remember to play fair and play nice. Failure to do so will result in the permanent closure of this thread.

Thanks!

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#195 -

Locking for cleanup.