• Curse Sites
Help
Regional FlagCommanders and their world switching ability.Source
Scone Expenditures.1097
Target Source
#1 -

My guild changed worlds a few months ago to the Tarnished coast.
I am a commander and i should be there helping my guild with the WvW leading but i can’t due to the worlds constant “full” status.

If you hand over 100 gold for something (which is a big sum) maybe you should get a lot more special abilities than just a marker on the map and a few squad abilities just saying. Comanders should gain the ability to make world transfers into full servers as this is vital to any team/guild they are carrying.

If one of the GW2 staff could move me over to the tarnished coast that would be a major help to my guild.
Thanks!

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#7 -

The question of high-capacity worlds is always with us. The best solution is often to mutually choose another world and have the guild move there. This can have an additional benefit in that a world with a lower population may allow the guild to add new members, where simply moving a single player to a full server (something we incidentally do not have the capacity to do) will only solve the problem in the short term and the minute the guild wants to add a new member, they’re in the same situation again.

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#16 -

The question of high-capacity worlds is always with us. The best solution is often to mutually choose another world and have the guild move there. This can have an additional benefit in that a world with a lower population may allow the guild to add new members, where simply moving a single player to a full server (something we incidentally do not have the capacity to do) will only solve the problem in the short term and the minute the guild wants to add a new member, they’re in the same situation again.

Yeah i see your point but i have been with these guys for a while and im not sure they would be willing to move all 200+ members over to another world.
Its always full. I need to move there. Im just a commander trying to get back to his guild, can you help or no.

As far as I know there are no plans to enable some sort of “preferred transfer protocol” for any player.