• Curse Sites
Help
Regional FlagMass thread merger hurts discussionSource
AnemoneMeer.7182
Target Source
#1 -

Yes, yes, this is a butthurt topic about how “My thread got merged into the megathread”

Here’s the thing though, the megathread proper is getting so many threads merged into it at this point that the thread itself is largely composed of people complaining about the gear treadmill, and any discussion proper is getting pretty buried. I had to work decently hard to even find my thread in there, and it wasn’t even on the last page. If I, the creator, who knew it was there had issues finding it immediately, dispite it being just merged, how would anyone who wanted to talk about it or had similar ideas?

It leads to repeat posts, and buries discussion under whatever the most thread mergers are, so, yeah, could you please merge only the threads saying the same things, instead of all that involve the same new addition?

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#7 -

Please keep all discussion about Ascension Gear in the following thread: https://forum-en.guildwars2.com/forum/game/gw2/Thoughts-on-Ascended-Gear-Merged-threads/

Doing so ensures all the feedback is able to be located quickly and efficiently.
Thanks

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#12 -

Thank you all for comments but as stated above please refer to the existing thread for anything related to the Ascended Gear.
Thanks.