• Curse Sites
Help
Regional FlagKarma Vendor - issuesSource
jayderaine.3492
Target Source
#1 -

Earlier today I logged onto my Guild Wars 2 account to explore Hoelbrak (in my attempt at world map completion). I stopped by the karma vendor to check out the level 80 karma weapon skins. I recently obtained level 80 and have been meticulously saving my karma to buy a new weapon.

Somehow through previewing the different weapons I ended up purchasing a 63,000 karma pistol that my character cannot use. I am honestly not sure if it was a system error or a computer error, but the result is the same: there does not seem to be a way to return the pistol or exchange it for a weapon I can use! I am deeply upset, as my entire time on GW2 (since release in August) has been doing events and maps while slowly building karma to obtain better gear. These months now seem to be wasted, as it will take just as long to afford something else.

Is there any way a change can be implemented?

Sincerely,
jayderaine

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#6 -

Hello everyone.

Jayderaine, the team is aware of this issue and working on a solution. We have been getting reports of players who, by clicking the preview bottom like you get immediately the object they were previewing, even if they don´t need it.

We encourage you to open a ticket to Support under the Bugs tab and explain them the situation. However, I am afraid a refund won´t be possible at this point.

Thanks and sorry for the inconveniences.