• Curse Sites
Help
Regional Flag[BUG] Munition AcquisitionSource
tweeve.3782
Target Source
#1 -

I was just helping a friend on Munition Acquisition and at the start where you meet Tonn it wont complete that part. you can talk to Tonn but it wont cut scene or continue on. We pushed on anyway just to see if it would force it to work and the rest of the quest worked but he still cant complete the quest because he still cant talk to Tonn.

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#2 -

What’s your current objective?

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#4 -

It’s working fine for me, once you leave the start location there’s about a 3 second pause, then a dialogue cutscene kicks off and the next objective appears. It’s possible to rush forward and try to talk to Tonn before the cutscene kicks off, but it will kick in automatically after 3s so I don’t see how you’d be able to run around the map without it continuing.

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#6 -

hey go read mesmer forums and bugs

I’m sorry, but that’s not helping me any. Are you referring to a particular issue?

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#18 -

Workaround: No player should move until the story owner has loaded in, let them move forward to trigger the cutscene with Romke. The issue is that a secondary player can trigger the cutscene before the story owner is present, so they never get the signal that the story should proceed.

Should be fixed in the next content update.

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#21 -

What was your current objective?

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#25 -

I just tried it, and it worked fine. After obtaining the explosives, there are 3 groups of Inquest that attack. Once they’re defeated, the story step completes. Is the “Defeat the Inquest” objective still marked as incomplete? Are any objectives incomplete? Is it possible that there’s an Inquest spawn stuck somewhere?