• Curse Sites
Help
Regional FlagSilent Warfare insanely difficultSource
Miss Pink Floyd.9730
Target Source
#1 -

This quest has got to be the stupidest thing that I have ever experienced. I ruined too much armor to try this silly story line again.

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#2 -

What class are you? What weapons are you using?

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#4 -

The red circles are showing you where the dredge arillery is about to strike. You need to avoid them, since the artillery hits pretty hard. Once you reach the bridge you should be safe from the artillery, and you can carefully pull the dredge. Aggro’ing the entire group at once will cause problems. I just completed it as a L30 mesmer with sceptre/pistol (I don’t play mesmer much so that was the weapon set I was most familiar with) and while I agree that another balance pass will help, I was able to get through in one try without dying.

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#6 -

Good luck! Like I said, I do agree that this story step can be toned down, and I’ll take a look at it once the next update goes through tomorrow. It will probably be a couple of weeks before I can get any changes in, though.

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#14 -

The mortars turned off around 75% of the way across the bridge, I’ve made some adjustments to help this story step. No ETA on when they’ll hit Live.

- Reduced number of dredge that appear in each attack wave during the ritual
- Slowed down mortar attacks
- Made the mortars deactivate sooner
- Scholars on the bridge will wait to charge until you reach them
- Scholars are now rezzable

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#18 -

No changes have been pushed to Live yet, any story changes I make have to go through a full testing cycle, and won’t go out until a major content build goes out.