• Curse Sites
Help
Regional FlagMajor ACCOUNT ISSUE MUST BE FIXED!Source
merrydamn.9423
Target Source
#1 -

so yesterday, i decided to change my email, so i contacted the support through my email and they asked me for my cd key. I told them it and they told me the email change was successful, however now when i log in i get a completely different account with a different lv 80 and my account is still there. I asked to change my email instead now i got 2 guild wars accounts with a lv 80 on both of them.

EDIT: To remove personal information

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#5 -

so yesterday, i decided to change my email, so i contacted the support through my email and they asked me for my cd key. I told them it and they told me the email change was successful, however now when i log in i get a completely different account with a different lv 80 and my account is still there. I asked to change my email instead now i got 2 guild wars accounts with a lv 80 on both of them.

EDIT: To remove personal information

I edited to remove your account names. I really encourage you to contact Support by filing a ticket through the “Ask a Question” tab on that linked page. They will be able to assist you. For tips on what information to provide in a ticket, please read this post.