• Curse Sites
Help
Regional FlagAuthorise login attempt mailSource
Lelo Marin.6583
Target Source
#1 -

I just got this email from you

[i]A log-in attempt from the following location is currently awaiting your authorization.

Address: 180.1.95.239
City: Tokyo
Region: 40

This location is approximated based on information provided by your Internet Service Provider. If in doubt, deny the request and try again.

If you are certain this log-in attempt was not made by you, then someone else knows your log-in credentials and you should change your password immediately via Account Management.

For security purposes, we alert you each time your account is accessed from an unrecognized location. To authenticate this log-in attempt, please click the link below:
[/i]
I changed password ofcourse.
Are there any known keyloggers for this game. My AV never found anything. Ifthere are keyloggers for this game then nomatter how many times I change my PW it will still be send to them.

Also, is it possble to allow only login from a certain IP and nowhere else? It’s not like im moving to another country.

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#4 -

Keyloggers are usually related to computers, and phishing, and personal security, and generally are not specific to a game. They are common with bot and exploit programs, which is one of the reasons we discourage the use of third-party programs.