• Curse Sites
Help
Regional FlagBuying gems and experiencing a bug...Source
One.6321
Target Source
#1 -

Apparently NCSoft is firm on this issue. If you spend gems on anything, and experience any sort of bug when you do- you dont get the item, you get a different item, the wrong quantity etc. then your only recourse is to have your account banned to get a refund on the purchase.

Great way to treat your customers. So glad I paid $70 for this game to be treated this way

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#2 -

Apparently NCSoft is firm on this issue. If you spend gems on anything, and experience any sort of bug when you do- you dont get the item, you get a different item, the wrong quantity etc. then your only recourse is to have your account banned to get a refund on the purchase.

Great way to treat your customers. So glad I paid $70 for this game to be treated this way

What you’ve posted is not accurate. If there truly is a game bug, we’ll bend over backwards to help those who are impacted. Once we’ve established that there is/was a game issue, we make adjustments to make sure the folks get their items. (See the CE/DDE item threads for proof of this.)

Naturally, individual situations take research. Anyone could claim “I bought this thing and it did not arrive.” But if the logs confirm that, we do our best to help. Some items, such as character slots or storage panes, are not eligible for review because they make a permanent impact on the account.