• Curse Sites
Help
Regional FlagAuthentication Fail, Help!Source
Aewyn Starfall.9406
Target Source
#1 -

Ok so, went to a friends house and was gonna play. Got on, went to authenticate it from my phone, google authenticator crashed on my device. Ok, restarted my phone and all that stuff the usual fixer crap. Didn’t work, uninstalled the app and reinstalled. Codes gone. So now I’ve got no way to play anywhere else but my home, and no way to unlink the authenticator. Even account recovery fails. Trying unlink the authenticator, sits there and just loads for a minute and then says error contact support. Which I have done, but they are taking forever to get back to me. Such a pain for added security.

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#2 -

Hello Aewyn,

we understand your frustration but you need to wait for the answer of Customer Support, as they are the ones who can effectively help you. When did you send the ticket? If it has gone unanswered for three days, please, proceed to write the reference number in the following thread .

Also, if you have not done so, please check again this page for more information about how to unlink the authenticator. Hope this helps in the meantime.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.