• Curse Sites
Help
Regional FlagThe most important change for sPvP.Source
kKagari.6804
Target Source
#1 -

Can we please have the lockers display the items in columns of a multiple of 6 rather than 10? Seeing as pretty much all the armor sets are in groups of 6? It blows my mind that the current locker is arranged like so, makes looking for an armor to preview especially frustrating.

And then there is the thing where the armor is sorted out in such a ridiculous manner, starting with footwear and ending with shoulders.

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#4 -

Reworking the locker is on our list, and reorganizing the layout is something we could certainly do.

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#12 -

Reworking the locker is on our list, and reorganizing the layout is something we could certainly do.

Why don’t you share your list with us? All of this cryptic, “can’t give too much information(tip of the iceberg)”nonsense is for third graders trying to disguise their crush on someone.

Its because making false promises is worse than not elaborating.

Any elaboration on this? I for one would like to see the locker become something that “eats” a piece of PvP gear and unlocks it for multiple removals (but obviously not salvageable at that point).

It should indeed be an unlock system. We haven’t designed how the new locker would work, but I would imagine it would be similar to dyes, and would be right inside your hero panel. i.e. Click slot, click skin. No reapplying upgrades.

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#17 -

It’s simply not viable to share every milestone plan with the public. Things get re-prioritized, postponed, cancelled, redesigned, etc all the time, and every time that happened there would be a crap-storm of complaining by the people who’s favourite feature didn’t stay on the list.

This is very true.

On a side note with this gear stuff, how about something useful to do with my overwhelming amount of account bound arcane powder?

There should be something in today’s patch to help with that, but I won’t spoil the surprise.

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#23 -

Sure, you may never lose a player due to a missed promise with your strategy but you’re losing a lot due to the silence.

Agree to disagree.

There are guidelines and best practices for interacting with the community, and it’s safer in most cases to be cautious about what you say. If we had a dedicated community rep for the PvP team, perhaps we could be more communicative. However, as a programmer, I try to be careful with what I say. We don’t have the resources right now to get to the level of communication the community is asking for.