• Curse Sites
Help
Regional FlagForum SuspensionSource
Alana Owlet.6198
Target Source
#1 -

My husband has had his forum account suspended “temporarily” for almost a month now, with no response from [email protected], disregarding numerous email attempts to get an estimate on how long the ban was intended for.

?? How long do these temporary suspensions LAST? Is it unreasonable to expect Arenanet to at least tell their customers how long they will be denied access for violations, especially with the moderating being as heavy handed as it is?

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#3 -

My husband has had his forum account suspended “temporarily” for almost a month now, with no response from [email protected], disregarding numerous email attempts to get an estimate on how long the ban was intended for.

?? How long do these temporary suspensions LAST? Is it unreasonable to expect Arenanet to at least tell their customers how long they will be denied access for violations, especially with the moderating being as heavy handed as it is?

It’s really not possible to investigate this without a display name. I can ask the forum team to review, but that info is essential.

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#7 -

Gaile, did you get my message above?

Yes, I did receive this information. I’m sorry that I missed it earlier, but I sent an email to the lead moderator to ask that he review this issue.

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#8 -

The forum lead just responded and apparently there were a lot of infractions on that account. It has been reinstated, I believe, but please know that your husband is going to have to use good judgment or forum access may be permanently disabled.

I am just the messenger — I do not have the records, so please understand that I cannot answer questions about the infractions or anything of that sort.

Thanks for understanding.