Patch notes are here. The specific Ranger changes are listed below.
- Improved the effect chance on ranger spirits to 35% base and 50% when traited.
- Beastmastery minor traits now use the correct icon.
- Splinter Shot: This skill’s damage is increased by 150%, and its bleeding duration is increased from 3 seconds to 4 seconds.
- Counterattack: The blocking portion of this skill can now be used while moving. Ranged attacks will not trigger the second half of the skill.
- Protecting Screech: This skill now states the correct duration of 4 seconds.
- Call of the Wild: The Wilderness Survival trait Off-Hand Training now applies to this skill.
- Throw Torch: The speed of the projectile has been increased.
- Maul: This skill’s damage has been increased by 40%.
- Sun Spirit: The tooltip for this skill now displays the proper burning time of 3 seconds.
- Whirling Defense: This skill was updated so that it interacts better with combo fields.
- Splinter Shot: This skill is now a small projectile combo finisher.
- Coral Shot: This skill is now a projectile combo finisher.
- Feeding Frenzy: This skill is now a projectile combo finisher.
- Mercy Shot: This skill is now a projectile combo finisher.