• Curse Sites
Help
Regional FlagPatch has ruined my Asura's ears.Source
Kabuki Dude.2914
Target Source
#1 -

http://i.imgur.com/8fxJf.jpg

I have no idea what’s going on here, but it’s horrible and I would like it fixed.

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#11 -

Hello Kabuki Dude,

Could you tell me if this issue is still affecting your character? Did relogging change revert your ears to a svelte pre-patch look?

Anyone else encountering this problem, please post a screenshot (if you have it) of the before and after, similar to what Kabuki posted. If you do not have a before shot, please still post a screenshot of your character.

Thank you!

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#14 -

Update:

We’ve identified the problem and are working on a fix for it.

Thank you for your patience!

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#26 -

Hi there,

Thanks for your patience as we looked into this issue. The good news is the team is looking at this but they need just a bit more time to finish up the review.

If you rolled a Male Asuran before November 16 and chose what we call “Ear Option No. 5” (you can see examples in the screenshots above), and if you have an issue with the appearance, please submit a ticket to the Support Team through the “Ask a Question” tab on that linked page.

We’ll get back with you about this soon. Hopefully we’ll soon be able to say “Ear today and gone tomorrow,” or “Ears to you” or… well, maybe not.

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#27 -

Updating to make sure those of you who gave us an _ear_ful about the issue will be sure to submit a ticket.