• Curse Sites
Help
Regional FlagKamohoali'i KotakiSource
FILTHOUND.7659
Target Source
#1 -

Behold the world first legendary spear! Thank you to my guild (DRGN) from the Isle of Janthir server for helping me out after finding out that transmuted precursor’s do not work in the mystic forge -____-

Thank you Aubriy and Mudcrawler!!! <3 <3<3

Have a good shark week!

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#19 -

who cares if he is or isnt the real worlds first creator of this legendary? at the end of the day he’s happy with the weapon and has come on here to show the rest of us how awesome it looks which is more than others who claim to have made it first chose to do.

Nice pics FILTHOUND.7659 and congrats on the legendary

i love when ppl post stuff like this, HE CARES. thats why he says it. personally the trident or whatever with the eels is 10x cooler than this one, i mean the devs couldnt even decide between a hawaiian or japanese name so they just merged it or something

Actually, it’s all Hawaiian. Kotaki is the last name of our illustrious former lead concept artist Kekai Kotaki who is Hawaiian. The concept for this Legendary is the last concept piece he did for us before moving on.

Congrats on your Legendary!!!

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#22 -

who cares if he is or isnt the real worlds first creator of this legendary? at the end of the day he’s happy with the weapon and has come on here to show the rest of us how awesome it looks which is more than others who claim to have made it first chose to do.

Nice pics FILTHOUND.7659 and congrats on the legendary

i love when ppl post stuff like this, HE CARES. thats why he says it. personally the trident or whatever with the eels is 10x cooler than this one, i mean the devs couldnt even decide between a hawaiian or japanese name so they just merged it or something

Actually, it’s all Hawaiian. Kotaki is the last name of our illustrious former lead concept artist Kekai Kotaki who is Hawaiian. The concept for this Legendary is the last concept piece he did for us before moving on.

Congrats on your Legendary!!!

i didnt know you still looked at this section of forums lol

I had to take a forums break for a couple weeks while I was crazy busy with work and family stuff going on.