• Curse Sites
Help
Regional FlagsPvP "gear" - Soulbound?Source
bjchase.3074
Target Source
#1 -

I haven’t done a lot of sPvP so I am starting to “learn” about it. The gear skins you get from glory chests is soulbound? Am I missing something? I spend glory points (which is account bound) on a glory chest which has a random chance at skins. Today I bought a gold chest on my warrior and got medium gear. Why? If it was account bound ok but it’s not. If I knew what I was getting I would purchase them on the appropriate toon. This just doesn’t seem right. Also, I have a Thief and a Ranger. I don’t remember what I got on what toon. What if I got gloves on both? The locker only holds one. Again this just doesn’t seem right.

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#2 -

Chests can give any item type. Depositing your skins into the locker allows any of your characters to pull the items back out and use. Extra items you can salvage to throw into the mystic forge to get something specific. Unfortunately, the locker only holds one for now because of technical reasons.

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#5 -

ooooo so the locker will eventually be able to hold multiples?

Was discussed a bit in a thread a while ago. We haven’t designed what the new locker would be. We just know it needs a revamp since we’re so limited as it is. I would imagine we would do away with needing to hold onto multiple because the whole system is meant to be for skin “unlocks”.