• Curse Sites
Help
Regional Flag2 Guild wars accountsSource
Troll.4237
Target Source
#1 -

I have 2 guild wars accounts, my first account was REMOVED NAME which had factions, prophesies and eye of the north. My second guild wars account which is currently linked to my guild wars 2 account only has nightfall. I know I should have looked into the matter of combining my accounts into one awhile ago but I never got to it. So I am wondering if I could still combine them? I don’t have all the acces keys but I do know that I have all the games cases.

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#2 -

I have 2 guild wars accounts, my first account was REMOVED NAME which had factions, prophesies and eye of the north. My second guild wars account which is currently linked to my guild wars 2 account only has nightfall. I know I should have looked into the matter of combining my accounts into one awhile ago but I never got to it. So I am wondering if I could still combine them? I don’t have all the acces keys but I do know that I have all the games cases.

I edited to remove your account name for security protection.

Please contact our support team and they’ll be able to answer your questions. I do not know that it would be possible to combine the accounts, but the team can tell you for certain.