• Curse Sites
Help
Regional FlagDisconnects and "Incorrect Password" Message [merged]Source
ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#1 -

We are aware of an issue with passwords, where the player is getting disconnected and then received an “incorrect password” message. Some players see this error message: 11:1000:7006:743:101

We apologize for the issue, and we’ll post as soon as we have more information on this.

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#105 -

This is a known issue. I’m going to follow up and see what progress we’ve made.

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#129 -

I’ve routed an email to inquire about the status of this. I know it’s irritating, but the team is aware and they’ll figure it out.

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#133 -

Hey all,

Thanks so much for your patience as we gathered more info about this and looked into the matter in detail. The devs made some changes, and we’re tracking this issue after those changes.

Please post if you have had this issue after 4:00 PM Pacific Time on Monday, November 19.

Thank you!

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#141 -

Thanks for these updates. I’m so happy it’s sorting out for most of you. Now, we’re aware of a few people who are still having issues, and I wanted to add a bit more info, from the programmer involved in the fix. (Yay, Ramsey!)

If you’re still having issues, please allow another day for the DNS to propagate. If you’re still having trouble after, say, Noon Pacific (8:00 PM GMT) on Wednesday, then by all means post again and we’ll look into the matter.