• Curse Sites
Help
Regional Flagfriend banned for bottingSource
kage kitsune.2036
Target Source
#1 -

so me and my buddy last night are farming for bloods for about an hr (Sanayumoki.3057) when i go to sell stuff in the ah, 5min later he is kicked out and gets a your account is banned for botting message. they need to fix this system its Shoot first ask questions later, my friend is going to miss the last day of the 3 day event because some player wanted to have his way and report him for botting when he was not and then bam, banned, i was talking with him in skype while we farmed and was with him at all times he was NOT botting. can a rep please unban him so he can attend the event today, we play together fun and right now its not fun at all. he would post this himself but he’s also banned from the forums.

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#2 -

so me and my buddy last night are farming for bloods for about an hr (Sanayumoki.3057) when i go to sell stuff in the ah, 5min later he is kicked out and gets a your account is banned for botting message. they need to fix this system its Shoot first ask questions later, my friend is going to miss the last day of the 3 day event because some player wanted to have his way and report him for botting when he was not and then bam, banned, i was talking with him in skype while we farmed and was with him at all times he was NOT botting. can a rep please unban him so he can attend the event today, we play together fun and right now its not fun at all. he would post this himself but he’s also banned from the forums.

Your friend was not blocked because he was reported. He was blocked because the evidence pointed to him being involved in botting. I assure you, even a dozen reports will not get someone’s account terminated — each report is reviewed before action is taken on an account.

Please have your friend visit support.guildwars2.com and submit a ticket through the “Ask a Question” tab. The team will help him.