• Curse Sites
Help
Regional FlagTrading Post 6 Stack Sell CapSource
Logun.5360
Target Source
#1 -

Arena Net,

Please lift the 6 item sell cap. You know, the one that lets you sell 6 stacks, then requires you to wait about 10-12secs before you can sell another stack. This requires you to wait 60secs before you can sell another 6 items. This is stupid, I spend all my time playing the trading post and have to wait 60 secs to put up 6 more items if flipping annoying. It’s a kitten waste of my time. Please remove this.

Thanks.

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#2 -

Think of the trading post as a whole. These restrictions aren’t made to inconvenience you.

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#8 -

Think of the trading post as a whole. These restrictions aren’t made to inconvenience you.

I understand but there are no limits on the number of buy orders I can do, so why the limit on sale orders? I find it hard to believe that your hardware cannot support it so it must be that you want demand to out pace supply. So, are these restrictions here so you can get a better return on gems sales by driving gold prices higher?

Currently 1 gold piece costs $1.61 to buy through gems. If ArenaNet can create artificial demand by allowing purchases to be made faster than orders can be listed then the price will go up on all items. What may have cost 1 gold piece, now costs 2 gold pieces, which you now have to pay $3.22 for.

John, did I guess right?

Lol, no. The limits are for technical reasons.