• Curse Sites
Help
Regional FlagE-mail Change Questions [merged]Source
ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#1 -

If you want to change your username (e-mail login name) here are the answers:

• If you have not verified your email address, you can change it via the game launcher. If you have not verified, you’ll see a screen on the game launcher that says, “Validate your E-Mail Addresss” and ends with, “To update your email address, [click here]”
  • If you have verified your email address, you will not see that “Validate your E-Mail Address” message. If that is the case, then you need to contact Support. Detailed instructions are provided in this thread.

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#6 -

Hi all GW2 support!
I would like to be changed with e-mail address in guild wars 2 account the undermentioned reason: my password was hacked, and i want to change this other e-mail address. This would be the new adress: EDIT TO DELETE ACCOUNT NAME.

Please do not post your account name on the forums. Please do not submit multiple threads about the same topic. And for help, please contact Support by filing a ticket through the “Ask a Question” tab on that linked page. They will be able to assist you. For tips on what information to provide in a ticket, please read this post.

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#11 -

so they send me an email asking for more detail, to which i reply and i get this nonsense….

“Your recent incident update was from an email address not associated with the incident. In an effort to maintain the security of information, we cannot update the incident using this email address. "

That is not nonsense. That is security. What that means is that you submitted a ticket and attempted to update it from another log-in name (that is, using a different email address). For security purposes, we can’t have people randomly updating information from different email addresses — we need to make sure that the right person is updating his/her ticket.

So please update from the email already on record for that incident and it’ll be fine.

Also, this address gets you to your Account Management page: https://account.guildwars2.com/account

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#37 -

Why can I not change my e-mail from their? The link is worthless if we can not manage our account.

Support can help you do that, if you need to.

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#38 -

hello all , im using Gmail and Google has banned my google mail , how can i change my login email ?

You should contact Support by filing a ticket through the “Ask a Question” tab on that linked page. They will be able to assist you. For tips on what information to provide in a ticket, please read this post and provide as much as possible to expedite the ticket.

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#47 -

My old email company just canceled all accounts and I have one week to get everything sorted out – made a new email account and switched everything except my anet account, I went into account details and there’s nothing that lets me change my email, how do I do it?

Please contact Support by filing a ticket through the “Ask a Question” tab on that linked page. They will be able to help you with this.

For tips on what information to provide in a ticket — mostly intended for security reasons to establish that you own the account — please read this post and provide as many suggested details as possible to expedite the ticket.