• Curse Sites
Help
Regional FlagJust got Svanir down to 1%...Source
Cheyenne.1085
Target Source
#1 -

…only to have a thief on the opposing team run in, use heartseeker one time and get the 25 points.

Please fix this awful game.

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#7 -

Ya….when we designed this, we were thinking that it’s very important to keep “tabs” on the opposing team when you go for an NPC kill on Forest. You want to have 1 “killer” on your team who finishes the NPC while the other people on your team stun/knockback/daze/blind/immobilize/chill/knockdown opponents to keep them from getting the last hit and winning the buff.

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#10 -

Ya….when we designed this, we were thinking that it’s very important to keep “tabs” on the opposing team when you go for an NPC kill on Forest. You want to have 1 “killer” on your team who finishes the NPC while the other people on your team stun/knockback/daze/blind/immobilize/chill/knockdown opponents to keep them from getting the last hit and winning the buff.

I think the idea in theory is great, the only problem is that a thief can go undetected and then stealth/steal/heartseaker in without any knowledge of his whereabouts. So, all of those strategies, imo, are moot for it.

Keep in mind that Thieves can’t just stealth through a trap, or a necro well, or a necro mark, or a Guardian bubble, etc. Thieves should be all about stealth and landing the perfect blow at the perfect time, but I think organized teams have found a LOT of ways to deal with them.

In pub games this is obviously harder to do than in an organized game, so I totally agree with you there.