• Curse Sites
Help
Regional FlagLost Shores Feedback ThreadSource
ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#1 -

Hey all, due to a glitch in our forum software, when merging two threads, the original Feedback Thread was lost to the ether. It is not our intention to remove threads with legitimate player feedback. We value what you have to say, both positive and negative (as long as it is said in a polite and respectful manner).

That said, please use this thread for your general feedback. This thread will remain stickied for ease of posting and viewing.

Again, please accept our apologies on the loss of the previous thread.

edit: as a note for those of you who are unhappy because you were disconnected and did not receive rewards from the event, Regina has made the following post in the existing thread on that topic

We have a team looking into disconnection problems that prevented some people from receiving their event rewards.

We will update you as soon as we have more information available.

Thank you, and we apologize that you were unable to claim your rewards.

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#330 -

I’m sure you are able to bring back the old thread can’t you?

I have done all I am able to in order to locate the old thread, but unfortunately, the forum seems to have eaten it. Tomorrow, I will be in contact with our forum programmer to see if it can be recovered. Unfortunately there isn’t anything I can do until then.

Now please, let’s keep this thread on topic with feedback about the event.

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#1002 -

Hello everyone.

Just a quick reminder: try to stay on topic and avoid personal battles or off-topic posting as this does not bring anything meaningful to the other people writing in it.

Thanks!

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#1575 -

Please do not take the unstickying of this thread as an indication that your feedback is being ignored. We are paying attention and we are taking your feedback here, and in the recent survey into account.

However, the teams here are unable to respond individually to every concern presented here, as they have their normal responsibilities to take care of, as well as parsing through said feedback.

As I’ve stated before, your feedback is important to us, and this thread will remain open, for the time being, to future feedback on this subject.

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#1580 -

It’s not a matter of putting the blurb together, but for the team to investigate what can be done and how it will be done. That said, I came back to my desk to find an email with information on what is being done about the situation.

We have confirmed that we can provide everyone who did not have the opportunity to loot the chest with a reward for their participation. All affected players will receive a reward regardless of whether or not they have contacted Support. We’re working very hard on this, and you should have a reward in your in-game mail early next week.

I hope this alleviates your concerns.