• Curse Sites
Help
Regional FlagPersonal Story, Enraged and Unashamed BUGSource
randomfightfan.4091
Target Source
#1 -

At the very end, ala hatchery, one of the sickly quagans (the one with the quest icon over its head) refuses to transform. I kill the other 2 quagans but then am stuck yet again. Being unable to advance in my personal story is beyond frusterating. Please, if it’s another audio log bug that’s causing any previous fixes from working, I’d GLADLY play the mission with NO AUDIO just to finish it. Just please, let me finish this freaking mission.

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#2 -

What’s your current objective? It worked fine for me, so I’m trying to narrow down the issue.

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#9 -

Thanks for the reports! We have a potential fix going in with the next full update, so please let us know if it’s still reoccurring afterwards.

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#12 -

We’re taking another look at this issue to see if we can identify what could be causing it. Are you doing this story step solo or as a group?

Thanks for the info!

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#15 -

OK I just ran it again and it did not bug.

The only difference I did is that I did not keep clicking on the sickened Quaqaan at the end.

First time I ran it, I kept clicking on him during the dialog.

Second time I just clicked on him and waited for him to give his speech and then transform.

Hope that helps you guys.

Thank you for the additional details! I’ve added this information to our bug report.