• Curse Sites
Help
Regional FlagBanned account and new serial keySource
poohy.9423
Target Source
#1 -

Hey Gaile, I’m waiting over one week for answer, my account was banned beacause of fraud payment, not my fault at all, I just bought key from seller, I got new serial key and just waiting for response if I can get back my old account, I’M BEGGING FOR ANSWER…

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#9 -

Would be nice to play with someone from the forums Or at least chat every now and than or sth ^^.
Im now at day 23 … i think .. i los ttrack a litte 28th was my first support ticket.

Im not sure i will get my Account / Progress back. But I will wait with any purchase until i know.

I just lit a fire under more than one chair about this one. I believe you will hear today. If not, I have more matches and some very hot candles.

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#25 -

@Leira: If you have a wrong area serial (as your posts suggest to me), you should claim your money back from your first seller. Then you should buy a European serial and you should apply this new one.
But I would suggest, that you ask exact proceedings or recommendations via your support ticket. Makes no sense to do something and it will not work out.
Viel Gl├╝ck und Erfolg!

This is correct. If you acquired a code from the wrong region, you may not be able to register it, so please do be sure to get the proper code.