• Curse Sites
Help
Regional Flagsupport issue only sort of answeredSource
zrathos.9257
Target Source
#1 -

so I saw this on the forums: 121115-000111 Account closed (potential fraud issues) and refunded

I was wondering if I bought a new code from guildwars2 site if I could apply it to my account to reactivate it, also can I even use my card or has it blocked. If I don’t hear back from support I will assume my money is no good and you don’t want me to buy from you again.

I updated my ticket with this same question but since I’ve never heard from them I thought I’d post it here as well and maybe Gaile will see it.

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#3 -

so I saw this on the forums: 121115-000111 Account closed (potential fraud issues) and refunded

I was wondering if I bought a new code from guildwars2 site if I could apply it to my account to reactivate it, also can I even use my card or has it blocked. If I don’t hear back from support I will assume my money is no good and you don’t want me to buy from you again.

I updated my ticket with this same question but since I’ve never heard from them I thought I’d post it here as well and maybe Gaile will see it.

Each of these situations needs to be reviewed directly and privately. Please update your ticket to ask the question. I’m sorry that there’s a delay and hope you’ll hear very soon.