• Curse Sites
Help
Regional FlagA bit vague. I hope he elaborates next week.Source
tigirius.9014
Target Source
#1 -

This post really isn’t to get under the nerves of the devs and really isn’t intended on starting a flame war I’m just a concerned player trying to find out a bit more information or understand exactly what they mean.

The post about the future upcoming changes could be a bit more specific or am I just missing something? Specifically:

“Adding more variation to creatures, enhancing our open world scaling system, as well as evolving many events and experiences across Tyria.”

“Fixing and improving existing content throughout the game, and better tying it into the overall sense of player progression within Guild Wars 2.”

I know it’s the holidays and people want to eat thanksgiving dinner with their families(in America I mean) so I’m not demanding a further explanation because that would be pointless and rude.

What i would request is better explanation on what they mean by scaling. and what they mean by improving the overall sense of player progression.

See you when you get back. Happy Turkey Day.

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#3 -

Please continue the discussion here:
https://forum-en.guildwars2.com/forum/game/gw2/Chris-Whiteside-on-the-Lost-Shores-and-Beyond