• Curse Sites
Help
Regional FlagChris Whiteside on the Lost Shores and BeyondSource
Keiran.1896
Target Source
#1 -

Here’s a nice article on the feedback from The Lost Shores and the upcoming content.

https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/chris-whiteside-on-the-lost-shores-and-beyond/

What do you think? I’m a bit disappointed because it doesn’t answer our complaints about new gears but I’m excited for the future content. I just hope that they’ll do an event like Shadow of the Mad King for Christmas!

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#23 -

Two things from me:
- We will talk in more detail about the things Chris outlined when we get closer to releasing them.
- If this thread becomes another one where people bicker back and forth about Ascended gear, I will close it down. Please continue discussion about Ascended gear in the existing threads on that topic and do not derail every thread that pops up.

Thank you.

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#56 -

Two things from me:
- We will talk in more detail about the things Chris outlined when we get closer to releasing them.
- If this thread becomes another one where people bicker back and forth about Ascended gear, I will close it down. Please continue discussion about Ascended gear in the existing threads on that topic and do not derail every thread that pops up.

Thank you.

You closed the thread.

If you’re going to represent a company, don’t be an ignoramus.

Ok, I am replying to this one, should cover all the other ones that stated the same thing:

I am counting at least three current open threads about ascended gear. The big thread was closed as it was no longer a discussion (as we explained).

So use the existing open threads to discuss there.

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#67 -

Hi All,

Thanks for your feedback we really appreciate it. I would like to take the opportunity to answer your questions in an AMA on Reddit on Monday 26th (12pm PST- More details to follow) to talk about recent updates to the game and our philosophy for Guild Wars 2 moving forward.

Please keep in mind that there we are about to begin the Thanksgiving holiday in the US and are out of the office (and likely in game) until Monday. Happy Holidays everyone!

Chris

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#76 -

Just in case some of you have missed it (it is a bit up in this thread):

https://forum-en.guildwars2.com/forum/game/gw2/Chris-Whiteside-on-the-Lost-Shores-and-Beyond/page/3#post827333