• Curse Sites
Help
Regional FlagTradingpost "Sell Your Stuff" is not workingSource
WhiteGeneral.5390
Target Source
#1 -

after lost shore update, i tried selling my items , but i clicked sell your stuff , then that was not working , detail : invisible my sell items

i seriously ..

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#14 -

We apologize that you are all having difficulties with the Black Lion Trading Post. We have tried to reproduce the issue, but have had no luck in doing so. It would help us tremendously if those of you still experiencing the issue could file a Customer Support ticket. This will allow us to individually help you solve the problem, while also giving us more insight into what the problem is. Since this is not a wide-spread issue, it is difficult for us to know what is going on, and it sounds like there may be more than one problem.

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#16 -

Like other users have mentioned, this happens to me periodically. I usually close the client and my web browser, then relaunch Guild Wars, and it’s back up and running.

I never thought to file a support ticket, since I figured it was a problem with my low-end-in-bad-need-of-an-upgrade PC. Thanks for your attention to the thread, Janson.

Absolutely. And to clarify, coming to the forums is always a great place to start with these kinds of issues, since a solution may have already been found by other users or devs. If searching the forums yields no results, you can post a thread yourself and get the issue some exposure. And if no one offers you a solution quickly, you can then submit a Customer Support ticket. Sometimes a dev may ask you to file one. This sometimes helps because it allows us to have a more direct line of communication with you while eliminating variables.

There is no perfect way to get a solution to your problem, but your best bet is to get as much exposure as possible after searching the forums for a solution.