• Curse Sites
Help
Regional FlagNot able to Log on despiteSource
Hailene.4590
Target Source
#1 -

Resetting my password and…And de-linking my account. First I got the image (see below) stating that I entered in my information incorrectly so I tried changing my pw 3 times on the site here and it didnt work. Then I decided to do the alternate and de-link my account. I can now not re-link it and I’ve been playing since beta.

When I try to re-link it i get this error:

This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.
<Error code=“48” module=“3” line=“339” text=“callback (): ReferenceError: links is not defined ReferenceError: links is not defined at Templates\EJS\Account\link.ejs:58:1 at Object.render (Library/core-template.js:185:15) at Object.reply (Library/sugar-reply.js:96:25) at Object.<anonymous> (Account/link.js:144:24) at Library/sugar-sts.js:114:78”/>

I also submitted a ticket- ticket # #121120-001229

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#5 -

A team member responded to you a few minutes ago. As stated, the account is not blocked and the error you were getting relates to the password. Please try the new password sent to you and I am sure you’ll be fine.