I know that there have been many forum threads about this already, but I’m getting desperate, and I hope someone can help me out.
Here are my specs:
Windows 8 Pro, 64-bit
ATI Radeon HD 5900 Series (5970 I believe)
Intel Core i7 Processor @ 3.2 GHz
12 GB RAM (DDR5 I believe)
I am pulling 2 – 8 FPS on Best Quality/Appearance, 8 – 12 FPS on Auto-Detect, and ~20 FPS on Best Performance. On games such as Skyrim and Crysis 2, I can pull 50+ FPS (usually in 60’s) on max graphical settings.
I have tried numerous fixes already, including:
- Disabling Hardware Acceleration
- Disabling Crossfire
- Disabling CPU OC’ing (though I thought that would boost FPS)
- Turning off Anisotropic Filtering and Anti-Aliasing
- Doing a clean install of AMD Catalyst & using latest drivers (12.10 I think)
- Made sure GPU was running at x16 speeds in the PCI slot (not x4)
GW2 Support will not help since I have Windows 8 — even though there are numerous people saying GW2 is performing great on W8.
There are also attached files from the GW2 Test, HijackThis log, and NetworkDiag log.
Any help/advice you can give is greatly appreciated!