• Curse Sites
Help
Regional FlagA present for Christmas!Source
Thora.6428
Target Source
#1 -

Less new content, more bug fixing

Hello my fellow Guild Wars players

As seen in various subforums and threads, there are many bugs that still exist and many more caused by the recent content release. Since a beautiful holiday is about to come, I propose less new content and more bug fixing. As a player I will be thrilled to see:

1. Rangers/eles/mesmers/thieves fixed
  2. No more stuck events/personal story
  3. No more client crashes and disconnects.
  4. Many more annoying little things that spoil your/mine gameplay

Because let’s face it: who wants to face new challenges with broken mechanics and limited trait specialization (because of not working/useless traits) or with constant disconnects. By fixing/balancing the existing content you (ANET) will have the opportunity to create a stable, steady ground for building content. Competitive and balanced environment is the key for this game and for its future (in e-sports). Also since the holidays are coming, this will bring the players back as well as attracting new ones.

Thank you for your time

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#9 -

Hello Thora.6428,

as you already pointed out…

As seen in various subforums and threads, there are many bugs that still exist and many more caused by the recent content release.

… threads for those issues already exist in various subforums.

We thank you for pointing out the issues again, but please refrain to create a thread for topics which are already discussed in other threads. We would like to contain the information in one place, that counts for each issue.

For that reason, this thread was closed.

Greetings.