• Curse Sites
Help
Regional FlagCharacter name changeSource
Griff.5073
Target Source
#1 -

Forgive me if I posted in the wrong section.

I want to know if the devs plan on allowing players to change their character names in the future (i.e. a name makeover package on black lion trading company).

If there is a technical reason that makes this very difficult to implement, I would like to know as soon as possible. It is going to factor into my decision on whether or not to just delete my level 20 character and remake her.

Thanks.

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#2 -

Forgive me if I posted in the wrong section.

I want to know if the devs plan on allowing players to change their character names in the future (i.e. a name makeover package on black lion trading company).

If there is a technical reason that makes this very difficult to implement, I would like to know as soon as possible. It is going to factor into my decision on whether or not to just delete my level 20 character and remake her.

Thanks.

That feature is on the “to do” list. It will be a feature that you can purchase for gems, as I understand it. There are some complex interactions between characters, accounts, and the whole back-end, so it’s more complicated to get it going than it might seem. But it assuredly is coming to the BLTC in the future!