• Curse Sites
Help
Regional FlagHacked Accounts Error: 7:11:3:189:101Source
Chawni.2576
Target Source
#1 -

Id thought i like to share this with everyone. I haven’t played my account for maybe a week or so and i tried logging on today. When i logged on, my character was some how level 80 and from what i remember i stopped playing him around lvl 77-78. I also noticed all his gear was changed and the color as well. Once i figured my account was hacked, i changed my password and tried disconnecting the other clients that was on my account but for some reason when i tried to disconnect him, it said page could not be loaded and had an error next to it. I also went on my email and i noticed i got a bunch of emails from Anet telling me that other people some how gained access to my account and it gave me the option to disconnect them or allow them to continue messin up my account. Im seriously getting frustrated.

Please help me, and please Anet step up your game or your gonna continue to lose more players if this continues.

P.S this did happen to my previous friend and now he doesn’t play which makes me not want to play because of this terrible security set up.

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#7 -

Rising Dusk your clueless theres 300+ People who have been hacked ( The games Wealthiest players ) have been targeted within 1-2 weeks its nothing to do with the consumers security its to do with ANET Databases that have been breached and compromised the reason they are saying nothing is AS there job they are not allowed to give out false hope etc So They will not reply until that Databases are safe AGAIN.

This is patently untrue. Our databases are just fine, thanks, and there have been no server security breaches. We are investigating the cases (although I don’t know where 300+ came from!) just as we investigate each one that is reported to us.

Please do not start rumours or initiate conspiracy theories. Your statements are simply not accurate.

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#8 -

Alright, thank you for replying once again! i’ll definitely post to Gaile if anything. Thank you once again and i do wish to hear other comments if anyone else have something to say.

The best way to get help for this situation is to submit a Support Ticket using the “Ask a Question” tab on that linked page. Please review this thread for tips on what to tell Support to expedite the assistance they can give you.