• Curse Sites
Help
Regional FlagBanned for extended unattended play?Source
Amirkal.1824
Target Source
#1 -

I noticed this morning that my account was banned. When i logged in i got a suspended because of botting/extended unattended play/macro message.
Wrote a ticket which got resolved 9 hours later ! WOW
So everything is rainbows and sunshine now since I can log in again and everything is still there.
Since obviously nobody hacked me to use my account for botting. ( would be hard to miss since I am online all the time ) the reason can only be because of Extended unattended play.

What exactly does that mean? How can I avoid getting banned for this reason?
The response i got from the support wasn’t really helpful:

Thank you for your support request. Our response is included below. If you have other questions, please reply to this e-mail.

Subject
Blocked/Suspended Account

[—-001:000136:14213—-]

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#2 -

I noticed this morning that my account was banned. When i logged in i got a suspended because of botting/extended unattended play/macro message.
Wrote a ticket which got resolved 9 hours later ! WOW
So everything is rainbows and sunshine now since I can log in again and everything is still there.
Since obviously nobody hacked me to use my account for botting. ( would be hard to miss since I am online all the time ) the reason can only be because of Extended unattended play.

What exactly does that mean? How can I avoid getting banned for this reason?
The response i got from the support wasn’t really helpful:

Thank you for your support request. Our response is included below. If you have other questions, please reply to this e-mail.

Subject
Blocked/Suspended Account

[—-001:000136:14213—-]

You need to discuss this personally with Support. Each situation is different. Players cannot advise you; we do not work on individual issues through the forums, but through support tickets. So please contact Support directly for help. Use the “Ask a Question” tab to submit a ticket.