• Curse Sites
Help
Regional FlagQuestion On Digital Deluxe SaleSource
Kudane.6349
Target Source
#1 -

FAQ didn’t cover questions about the 3 days sale. I previously purchased the Standard Version for 59.99, now the Digital Deluxe is on sale for 59.99.

Any chance there is a discounted “upgrade” from normal to deluxe? Currently the digital deluxe says “free upgrade” but I’m guessing that means if your buying the game brand new right now.

Thanks!

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#2 -

You’re right, this offer is for new account holders. The offer allows folks to get the DDU for the cost of the Standard Edition for this weekend. The Black Lion Trading Company’s Black Friday offers are also for a limited time and are designed to let players get goodies at substantially reduced prices got this holiday weekend, as well. Both offers expire on Monday, November 26th.

Oh, please do keep in mind that you can earn an upgrade simply through playing the game and gaining gems that you exchange for the upgrade in the BLTC.

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#20 -

I’ve merged a few posts about the same subject. The Black Friday promotions were intended to run only during the promotional period, and cannot be extended to prior purchases. For more info, please read my earlier post.

There will be other promotions in the future, I’m sure, so keep your eyes on the official website for news about those.