• Curse Sites
Help
Regional FlagCan't Buy Gems With Vanilla Visa GiftcardSource
Snapdragon.6527
Target Source
#1 -

Hello, so I have a few questions with purchasing gems with a Vanilla Visa Giftcard. I am not sure what to put for name and Billing Address. Also, when I just put my normal name and Billing Address, it just tells me Card Approval Failed. (Also I have activated my Visa Gift Card on it’s web site). So I am really not sure what to do, help.

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#3 -

Ive heard those gift cards flag your account for permanete non-transaction. Aka they wont ever let you buy anything. It has to do with their fraud and stolen card detection system.

I have never heard that a gift card will result in a permanent block for purchases! Please don’t start rumors, but allow us to help players with facts and accurate information.

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#4 -

Hello, so I have a few questions with purchasing gems with a Vanilla Visa Giftcard. I am not sure what to put for name and Billing Address. Also, when I just put my normal name and Billing Address, it just tells me Card Approval Failed. (Also I have activated my Visa Gift Card on it’s web site). So I am really not sure what to do, help.

I am going to ask our Billing Team lead about this. Will get back to you soon!